Wear Your Faith on Your Wrist

Today I wore one of my favorite bracelets. One of the best things about accessories is that they can make a powerful statement with minimal effort. Personally, my most cherished pieces are ones that I feel say something about my personaltiy. This leather bracelet from Good Works Make a Difference is important to me for that very reason.
































The verse embossed on this leather wrap bracelet is "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" Philippians 4: 13.

Whenever I look down at this bracelet, it gives me hope and brightens my day, reminding me to stay calm, worry less, and try hard. Check out their website if you like the style- there are lots of options (secular too)!

I hope you had a happy Monday!

-Grace

PS: The watch featured here is from kate spade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//