May Favorites!

Hi everyone and happy FRIDAY!

In honor of this beautiful Friday in May I thought I would share some of my favorite things from this month.  May has been a busy month for me… moving from NC to FL, graduating from college, and starting to tackle the world of job finding.  It has been a month filled with fun and change, welcoming spring and looking forward to summer!

So, with that said, here are my favorite random discoveries from the month of May!

1. Birthday Cake Oreos.  These things are SO GOOD. I have a huge sweet tooth and love all things having to do with cake, and this Oreo tastes exactly like birthday cake with all the satisfying crunch and deliciousness of an Oreo. AMAZING.

2. Clarisonic Mia 2 in pink. My amazing finance surprised me with this as a graduation present and I am so impressed with it so far. After just one use my skin already felt incredibly smooth and clean. Plus, I love the pink color!! I know that this has been out for a while now, but if you don't have one, you should seriously consider getting one.
3. Uncommon Goods. This website is awesome and they sell the coolest gifts. My aunt got Ben and I a super cool roadsigns print as an engagement gift from here, and also gave me a beautiful bracelet for graduation from the same site. I had never heard of it before, but just scanning through I already have found lots of potential gifts for other people   things i want for myself. 

4. Anne Taylor Lemon Drop Sundress.  My sister and I always used to go to Anne Taylor with my mom when we were little so that she could buy work clothes and I always thought it was such a boring store.  I don't know if it is because I've gotten older or if they've re-invented themselves, or maybe both, but recently I've been loving it!! I just bought this Lemon Dress the other day at 40% off and I am obsessed with it! Perfect for summer and so cheerful! 
5. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue.  To me this is the perfect summer scent, fresh, light, and airy. It makes me feel happy when I wear it and puts a smile on my face!
Have you had any fabulous discoveries this month? Do you love any of these things as well?
Have an amazing weekend!

xo, 
Grace





No comments:

Post a Comment

//