A Bad Case of the Mondays

After an incredible vacation weekend with my boyfriend in sunny Florida, I returned home early this morning to a cold and rainy North Carolina. On the plane ride I home, I waited 45 minutes in the security line, I spilled coffee all over myself, and sat next to a crying toddler, all before 8 am.
Needless to say, when I got back home and was forced to change into something actually clean to wear for the day, all I wanted to do was put on a cozy sweater and stretchy pants to pull me from my slump- so thats what I did!

This extra cozy and comfy sweater is actually a maternity sweater... whoops! I saw it online and even though I knew it was maternity, I got it anyway because it just looked too irresistible ( I am a sucker for anything with hearts on it).  Regardless, I think it still fits well and is just a little extra roomy.  It is from New Look, and if you, too, enjoy wearing baggy clothing from time to time, maybe you should give it a try! I don't feel strange at all wearing it, just cozy!

These are J.Brand jeans I got forever ago, but after some extensive web searching I found a Similar pair on Revolveclothing.com (On Sale too!!!).  I think they are actually exactly the same, just a slightly different color. Anyway, I LOVE these pants as they are so comfortable and I think the ombre coloring adds some extra interest.  J.Brand is by far my favorite brand of jeans- if you have never tried them before you should!

 I usually always buy mine at consignment stores because most have so many designer jean brands that it is pretty much unnecessary to ever buy a pair for full price.  If you live in the NC area, make the trip to Charlotte because consignment store  J.T. Posh always has an incredible selection.

I hope you are all off to great weeks!!
xo, 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

//