Too Much Winter!?

Being from the South, I never have had anything against the idea of "Winter."  Actually, most of the time I have welcomed its arrival!  I love cool air, sweaters, cuddling up by the fire... (by cool I mean 45 degrees- minimum!)
This year, however, winter has gone on a bit too long.  I know, it is only February 11, but for whatever reason, this year the winter has seemed to last forever.  Perhaps the Polar Vortex is to blame, or maybe it is just because I feel like it has been super, super, cold this year, but I honestly have no idea.

The one silver lining is that I am getting married January 2015, so I am hoping that this year, winter is getting all of her freakishly cold weather events out of the way, so that next year we can get back to plain old normal winter! Does that make logic make any sense?

Although my personal opinion is that winter has overstayed its welcome, here are some of my favorite decorative and style accessories for the winter-time! Hopefully we won't be needing them for too much longer.

Cozy, furry pillows. I have two, similar to this one I found on amazon!

Pottery Barn's Grand Chenille Throw. I have this blanket in Ivory, and every time someone comes over to my apartment there is a brawl over who will get to snuggle up under it! Thankfully, it is roomy enough to fit two. PS: It is currently on SALE!

Prize Candles are so fun because not only do they smell amazing and add a touch of warmth to any space, each one also contains a surprise beneath the wax- a pretty ring worth anywhere from $10-$5,000! 
(Thanks to my amazing friend and bridesmaid Sinclair for introducing me to these gems!)

Enjoy and stay warm!

xo, 
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

//