My Fall Staples!

Hi friends and happy Wednesday! Woo-hoo we've made it half way through the week!! As you read this, I am probably road tripping to one of my fave places, Phoenix Arizona, for work (any opportunity to go to AZ and I am ready to go!). 
With my current job, which I absolutely am loving by the way, I get to travel a lot. When I first started, I will admit that my "light" packing skills were seriously bad.  Instead of packing three outfits for a two day trip I was leaving with 10+ (hey, this girl has gotta have her options). After a few wake-up-calls that my overpacking was more of a nuisance than a wardrobe saver, I've gotten to be really good at narrowing it down to the staples (blog post about packing light coming soon :) ). 

Anyway, today I wanted to share with you some of my most favorite recent Fall purchases. I have reached for these items day after day because I love them so very much.  Let me begin with the Ray Bans (1). I love the blue lenses because they are totally opaque (yay for privacy), and as someone who wears a lot of neutrals, I love the pop of color they add to my outfits/ fair skin and blonde(ish) hair. They are so comfortable, and I've honestly worn them every day since I bought them with my fiancĂ© in a moment of joy in Santa Monica, CA. 

Next is this NARS Nude Lipstick (aka Honolulu Honey)(2). I've been on the quest for the perfect nude for so long, and I can really say that this is it. I love a nude lip for fall and this checks all the boxes- moisturizing, barely there, elegant. Couldn't love it more. 

Also a NARS purchase, this Cheek Palette is gorgeous. It is great for highlighting and contouring, which I am a huge fan of, and also supplies three good sized blushes, each of which are very different and fun. I ran into Sephora to stock up on my favorite blush, Orgasm, and left with this instead… guess what? Turns out I like this better! 

I recently also treated myself to these incredible PJ's by PJ Salvage, which I found in Bella Beach in Manhattan Beach. I usually buy PJ's at target, but these were so worth the money, and I love the "Girly Skull" print. I feel like a rockstar in my sleep. I've also seriously considered wearing the PJ top as a "real life" tank top…. I'll let you know if  when that happens ;). 

Finally, these Aldo Montoro Metallic Booties have been my MVP shoe of the season.  After seeing them walk the runway on my favorite show ever, Project Runway, I bought them on sale and could not be happier with them. They're great with dresses/skirts as well as skinny jeans or even leggings. They are also the perfect way for me to add a bit of metallic into my fall wardrobe. 

What have been your fall fave's? I'd love to know!! Do you have any of these too?

xo,
Grace








No comments:

Post a Comment

//