Gift Guide 1: Cozy Comforts

Hi guys! So today marks the first post in a series of "gift guide" posts I will be doing through early December. I decided to start off with "Cozy Comforts" because I am inspired by the chill in the air this weekend!
My next one will be gifts under 50$.
Let me know if there are any categories of gifts you would like to see featured in the coming days. 

From Top Left to Bottom Right

1. I love giving (and receiving) any kind of photo book, but Artifact Uprising makes incredible ones that literally turn your memories into art. If you have never made a photo book before, they are super easy to make and order. All you have to do is upload your pictures to the website and design whatever layout you want. 

2. I love robes in general, but I decided to feature this one from Juicy Couture because I like the length of it and think the subtle ruffles are cute. It also has a nice weight to it, not to heavy or thin.

3. I am a huge fan of Sundance Catalog and this pullover would go with so many outfits (over sweaters, on top of leggings/skinny jeans, etc). You can't go wrong with cashmere!

4. Speaking of cashmere, I love these Mark and Graham slippers. You can also get them monogramed for no additional charge-- comfy and thoughtful!

5. As a huge Elaine Turner fan, I think this bag is fabulous. It zips up for on-the-go convenience, and the one strap makes it easy to cary. The rose gold adds an effortless elegance. 

6. Jonathan Adler makes hands down the best candles ever. This one is no exception and makes a fantastic gift for anyone on your list!

6. We can't forget puppies list!! I chose this C. Wonder bed because it has great comfort for your pup (or cat?), but is really stylish at the same time with the lucite frame.

7. This tea set from West Elm makes me want to cuddle up and sip tea with my friends while watching Harry Potter...

8. These UGG Australia leggings (NOT shearling lined) are so soft and would serve as great PJ's, but honestly I think I would wear them out in public. They are stretchy and cozy!

Let me know what you think and have a great Saturday! 

xo, 
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

//