Hi From Charleston!

I am spending this week in beautiful Charleston South Carolina with my mom doing some wedding planning and relaxing! We arrived last night and are having a wonderful time so far walking around, eating at delicious restaurants, and exploring the shops! I've always loved Charleston and have so many happy memories here so I am happy to be making even more.

I'll keep you posted about our adventures this week, but for now, here are some pictures I've snapped over the past day!




xo (from back in the Carolinas)!
Grace

Also, Tasha from xBeYOUtifulx has also nominated me for the Liebster award! She is super sweet and has a cool blog so head over and check her out!! I am going to answer her questions below! Thank you so much Tasha!!

1. What's your favourite high-street brand and why? 
I'm not totally sure what that means, but my favorite designer is Elaine Turner!! Love her handbags, shoes, and accessories! 

2. What's your favourite season? 
I love the winter. I love the feeling of coziness it gives me, the holidays, and getting to wear comfy sweaters, boots, and leggings. I'm also not a big fan of being hot in general so I prefer cooler temps.

3. What's your style (in terms of fashion)? 
I gravitate towards classic, timeless looking things, especially when purchasing more pricey items.

4. Picture this scenario: if you found out the groom had slept with another girl on your best friends wedding day would you tell her? 
Yes! Absolutely I would. No question!!

5. Are you a cat or a dog person? 
Dogs all the way! I love them so much!!

6. What's your favourite childhood memory?
Being with my family in Guatemala at my grandparents house! There are so many memories of that but one of them would be my favorite. 

7. What's your favourite perfume?
Juicy Couture Juicy. It has been my favorite since I started wearing perfume. 

8. Converse or heels? 
Heels every day!! I love them even though I am tall!

9. Daddy's girl or mummy's girl?
Both! I have great relationships with both my parents, thankfully :)

10. What's your favourite sport?
To watch, Football (American Football). Carolina Panthers all the way!!

Thanks Tasha, xo!

16 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! I'm definitely a cat person. :) Thanks for the follow! I'm your latest GFC follower, Dear. Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tina!! Love your blog! I love cats too, I am unfortunately just a bit allergic :(
      Have a great night!
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos Grace! I love Charleston, it's so beautiful! And I'm definitely a dog person too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! Such a fun place to visit :)
      xo
      Grace

      Delete
  3. wauwww beautifullll pictures ! <3

    Love, isabel
    http://trendysabel.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. Charleston is such a wonderful town. Going to be honest though, I will choose Converse over heels any day lol.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!! I don't blame you, WAY more comfortable :)
      xo,
      grace

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous pictures! Especially the first one is absolutely stunning.


    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nina!! I love the pink house too :)
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  6. Hey Pretty Lady!!

    I nominated you for a Liebster award! Come check it out xxx

    http://fashionunhinged.co.uk/liebster-award/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! That is so kind, I am honored! :)
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  7. Charleston looks amazing - definitely on my list of places that I'd like to go to and visit. I can't imagine walking round in heels however :)
    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can come one day! I think you would love it!! Thanks for stopping by :)
      xo,
      grace

      Delete
  8. Charleston looks like a beautiful place - especially the pastel coloured buildings! But I have to agree with the previous comment about heels, I couldn't wear them all day, I look like Bambi on ice when I try! Nice blog though :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! "Rainbow Row" is so pretty with all the different colored houses. Thank you so much for stopping by Taylor!
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete

//