Outfit of the Day

Hi guys! I hope you have had great weekends so far. Tonight, I went out to a nice dinner with three of my close friends. It has gotten colder here, so I needed to wear a semi-casual outfit that would look cute and also keep me warm. Of course, I immediately turned to my pink cardigan from Calypso St. Barth that my mom gave to me two years ago. This is probably my favorite sweater because it is a lightweight cashmere that is simultaneously warm and not heavy. Also, it's my favorite color: Pink!

I paired it with a pink leather belt with a bow on it from Forever 21. I love Forever 21 for budget friendly pieces that serve as fantastic accents to any outfit!

I wore those two pieces over a black dress from H&M (from a few years ago), a pair of black leggings, and boots from Corso Como. These are my favorite boots because they are incredibly comfortable and go with so many of my outfits (they also have memory foam soles!!). I have had them for three years now and they look as good as new!

I also wore one of my favorite necklaces, a Tiffany heart Key that was a gift from Ben.
Finally, I finished off the look with this Marc By Marc Jacobs tote that was a gift from my mom. I love the hot pink color!
Let me know what you think! Happy saturday night!

xo, 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

//