Pre-Thanksgiving Style!

Hi friends! Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow.  I hope you have all had safe travels home or to family members/friend's homes. If you are leaving tomorrow (like me!) have a safe trip.

I love this time of the year (November & December) because it is most usually filled with time spent with family and close friends. For me, this means getting to spend time with my beautiful older sister, Kathleen, who is in Medical School, and always extremely busy working hard!

Tonight, she let me style her for a casual dinner out with friends from high school.  I would describe her style as very eclectic, so I wanted to pick some items with fun textures, reflective of her own personal style.

We started with this pair of wedges from francesca's that she recently purchased and we both love. 

Using the lace pattern in the leather wedges as a jumping off point, I chose a lace dress from forever21, and then a flowy, red, knit sweater with cable detail in the back to layer over it.  The look is finished off with a pair of gold earrings from Stella and Dot, slate grey tights, and metallic clutch from Elaine Turner.

 Enjoy!

xo, 
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

//