Excited for Fall: Elaine Turner!

Hi friends and happy almost-weekend! Whether you are gearing up for a relaxing time at home, or planning a last minute summer vacation, I hope it is a great one.  As sad as I am about summer beginning to reach its end, although it doesn't feel like it at all, I am really looking forward to fall clothing and accessories.

I naturally gravitate towards neutral colors, especially grays, browns, and beiges, so I love dressing for fall and getting to layer my favorite neutrals together! One of my fave designers, Elaine Turner, just released her fall collection and it is inspired by the Tate Museum in London… how amazing is that?! I've never been to the Tate, but due to its incredible architecture, and vast collection of art, I would love to go. 

Here are my three favorites from the new collection. I'm really looking forward to encorporating army green/olive tones (like the Sheridan Olive Leather Crossbody below) so I think that may be top of my wish list this year. 


The Dahlia in Golden Tan Leather heels are also up there for me because they are perfect shoes for transitional weather or places that don't get super cold in the Winter (like here in Florida).

And finally, I have my eye on the Cloudy Bay Gray Leather Double Wrap Bracelet because I LOVE the grey color with the metallic gold accents… perfect for fall!

Have a great weekend!
xo, 
Grace

12 comments:

  1. Hey lovely! Love your blog - so gorgeous :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, and my post is over on http://matilda-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matilda!! I really appreciate that :) I love following your blog!
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  2. I adore those shoes. I think ASOS also sells them but the heel is a bit lower!

    You are so luck you live in Florida. I am from canada, so fall is going to be so cold! Bring out the hat and gloves!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ASOS Stuff!! I'm gonna go check it out. That is so cool you live in Canada; I'd love to visit Canada someday! I hear it is beautiful there, although I don't know how I would do during a Canadian winter… lots of layers I'd guess!
      Yes, absolutely-- thanks so much for stopping by!
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are just perfect and the colour of the bag is Georgous,perfect for autumn! Ve just started a blog of my own and if your interested, you're very welcome to visit, I'm in desperate need of some followers xx. http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!! I'm gonna head over to your blog now! Thanks so much for stopping by!
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much grace! I can't tell you how thankful I am and I really appreciate it xx am really looking forward to your next post :D have a lovely day x

      Delete
  4. I've nominated you for the liebster award, the 11 questions and rules are towards the bottom of my liebster award post !!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tasha! That is so sweet I am honored :)
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  5. Wow that bag is so lovely! I absolutely love the colour! I really love your blog too - it's really enjoyable to read and your beauty posts are always great :) also I love those shoes I just had to say that - I'm a bit of a show fanatic haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite thing about it is the color! Thank you so much Lauren I really appreciate that so much!!
      Definitely a shoe fanatic here too :) Have a great evening
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  6. LOVE these shoes, i need these in my life!!

    Thanks for checking out my blog! xxx

    www.fashionunhinged.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

//