Work of the Week: Kerrie Hess Illustration!

Hi guys and happy Sunday!! I hope that you have had a restful and enjoyable weekend so far. Today I wanted to share the work of one of my favorite illustrators, Kerrie Hess. She does incredible illustrations for designers including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Kate Spade, and is featured in magazines like Vogue and Harpers Bazaar.

I love her expressive style, fluid lines, and use of bright color. Here are just a few of my favorites:




If you like her style, check her website for lots & lots more of her beautiful work!
Also, if you're on instagram, she is one of my favorite people to follow… so inspiring! (@kerriehessillustration)

xo,
Grace

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! yes absolutely-- loving your blog! Have a great night
    xo,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love, I follow you
    This is my blog http://thatsmehanelore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed your blog today! thanks for letting me read. Here is my new blog, i'd love for you to check me out too http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    Great blog, so I'm a new follower ;)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love her work, she has such an amazing style. I love the pop of colours!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful!! She is so talented!
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

//