Some End of Summer Finds (Glitterville and Target)!

Hi!! Sorry I have been so absent recently! Charleston with my mom was so much fun; I am sad it is over! After Charleston I drove up to NC to see my sister (yay!) and then finally made my way back down to Florida. It was so great to see some of my family and spend some time back in the beautiful Carolinas!

I recently picked up two sets of serve ware (I guess?) that I LOVE. I have been coveting these Polka Dot Melamine Plates from the amazing Glitterville website. I discovered these SO long ago in Oprah's magazine, and have attempted to order them twice before, both times getting a very depressing email that they were out of stock. They are back available now and I was so excited that I ordered two sets. After waiting forever, they did not disappoint!

 They look like paper plates but are actually melamine and are reusable/dishwasher safe dishes. I think they are so cute and I am so glad that I have eight of them now after waiting for so long! If you like these at all, I'd recommend ordering them soon because I was told this was the last time they would be offered ($20 for a set of four… not bad!).

Secondly, I picked up these Oh Joy! Plastic Goblets from Target and am loving them. I got mine (more summery colors than those linked) on clearance sale in store for only 99 cents… it does't get much better than that.

Since they are plastic, and I think intended for parties, I would never actually use these for drinking, but I think they make really cute, inexpensive vessels for storing and displaying things. I am using one now as easy access cotton ball storage and think it looks really cute.  Love the gold rims!

I hope you're having a great day, and I am looking forward to getting back on my Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday schedule!  Thanks for sticking around :)

xo, 
Grace

6 comments:

  1. Aw these are so cute. I might go grab these for my apartment that i am moving into soon!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    Please check out my latest post about Back to School Makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love them! That is exciting you are moving into an apartment soon!! Thanks for stopping by!
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  2. Great finds! I love colourful plates too! :)
    New post:
    http://katiesdressingroom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are so much fun! Brighten up the kitchen :)
      Thanks for stopping by!
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh! i'd never heard of glitterville until this very second but i'm so glad you've shared about it because my mind is blown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful!! So happy and fun. I am glad I could introduce you :)
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete

//