Elaine Turner: Pink White and Blue Sale!

My post today is extra exciting because my favorite designer-- Elaine Turner -- is currently having their Pink White and Blue Sale! This is an amazing sale, because not only are there lots of new markdowns at 50% off, but if you spend $300 or more, you receive a gift: incredibly comfortable, stylish, and versatile Savannah Sandals!

I am obsessed with my Savannahs because not only are they perfect for the pool or beach, but they can also be easily dressed up to go out with friends, shopping, or anywhere else you can possibly think of.

Added Plus: Bright and Happy Packaging 
They are honestly some of the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn, with fantastic support and great colors to choose from (mine are in the Pink color with silver accents).

Here's how I am wearing them now (about to meet my fiancé out for dinner):


I love the way the hot pink of the Savannahs plays with the green and blue in my printed romper. I added a chunky necklace, some metallic and blue bangles, and a hot pink cardigan to complete the look. There are so many ways to wear them!! :)

Here are my picks from this sale-- so hard to narrow it down to just a few! (Sale ends on July 6th)

Something I love about Elaine's handbags is that she offers lots of styles with only one shoulder strap.  I've realized more and more recently how hard it is to find a handbag with only one shoulder strap instead of two. Not only does it allow for more security (bag stays closed easier), but it is way more comfortable to carry! 

Now to other fabulous items… Here are Elaine's Summer Essentials: 
All on sale except for the Rebecca Earrings and Melaney Necklace

I hope you enjoyed this post and treat yourself to some great items on SALE and a fantastic gift of Savannah Sandals!! Let me know how YOU wear them!

xo, 
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

//